Here you can make choices for your two preferred method courses. The course registration will be open from 19th of September 2022, 10 am (CET) until 30th of September 2022, 2 pm (CET).
The final distribution will depend on a randomized procedure to ensure equal chances for all participants and will be announced by mail.
Method Courses in the winter semester 2022/23:
• Method Course: Charge doping effects in semiconductors (Prof. Kezsmarki) - 8 participants
• Method Course: Electronics for Physicists and Materials Scientists (Dr. Hörner) - 25 participants
• Method Course: From macroscopic to microscopic ferroic properties (Prof. Kezsmarki, Winkler) - 4 participants
• Method Course: Infrared Microspectroscopy under Pressure (Prof. Kuntscher) - 4 participants
• Method Course: Magnetic and Superconducting Materials (Prof. Gegenwart) - 6 participants
• Method Course: Methods in Bioanalytics (Prof. Bahnemann) - 9 participants
• Method Course: Methods in Biophysics (Prof. Bahnemann) - 8 participants
• Method Course: Spectroscopy of Organic Semiconductors (Prof. Brütting, Dr. Hofmann) - 4 participants