|Subtitle||Application for Final Theses at Chair of Information Systems and Management (Prof. Dr. Veit)|
|Current number of participants||7|
|expected number of participants||20|
|Home institute||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
|First date||Thu , 05.05.2022 14:00 - 15:30, Room: (J 1207)|
All others: Please contact Moritz Bruckner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check whether you are eligible.
* Students are required to have successfully completed (at least) one research seminar, preferably at the Chair of Information Systems and Management.
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the thesis and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
Join this group for Bachelor Thesis supervision at the Chair of Information Systems & Management (Prof. Dr. Veit). Before, you have to apply via the centralized application process.
The APPLICATION period will start on 25th of April 2022 and end on the 01st of May 2022.
Please apply via the central application process of the cluster here:
Admission announcement: 03.05.2022
Kick-off: 05.05.2022, 02:00-03:30 pm (J 1207)
Disposition: 01.06.2022, 02:15-06:15 pm (J 2101)
Workshop Case Studies (1): 25.05.2022, 02:00-05:15 pm (J 2101)
Workshop Case Studies (2): 14.07.2022, 02:00-05:15 pm (J 1207)
Workshop Literature Reviews: 15.07.2022, 01:00-04:15 pm (J 1207)
As our chair offers the possibility to start a thesis at several points of time during a year, there may be several similar Digicampus groups for Bachelor Final Theses at our chair.
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to the cluster Digicampus Group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission got to the cluster Digicampus group and follow the following steps:
1. download and complete the Excel application form (available in the cluster Digicampus group)
2. upload the Excel application to the cluster Digicampus group
3. upload your latest Transcript of Records to the cluster Digicampus group (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a thesis at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Also in the Excel form, please give details on at least one seminar that you have passed and supply your seminar topic and the associated chair. Passing of at least one seminar is a mandatory requirement for an application.
* In case you have not conducted your seminar at this chair, the chair may ask you additionally to send your your seminar paper for a check of eligibility.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
|Performance record||Written Thesis and Presentation|
|Online/Digitale Veranstaltung||Veranstaltung wird in Präsenz abgehalten.|
|Literaturhinweise||All literature for theses is written in English. Hence, all theses and seminars at the chair are written and presented also in English.|
You will have the opportunity to present your work in a disposition presentation and a midterm presentation to discuss your topics with other students and to an audience of specialists. The annotations and suggestions from the group will help you to improve your thesis concepts.
An overview of the complete Bachelor theses process can be found at https://www.uni-augsburg.de/de/fakultaet/wiwi/prof/bwl/veit/teaching/theses/