|Subtitle||Application for Final Theses at Chair of Information Systems and Management (Prof. Dr. Veit)|
|Current number of participants||12|
|Home institute||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
|First date||Thu , 28.10.2021 12:15 - 13:45, Room: (J 1101/02)|
All others: Please contact Manuel Trenz (email@example.com) to check whether you are eligible.
* Students are required to have successfully completed (at least) one research seminar, preferably at the Chair of Information Systems and Management.
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the thesis and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
Join this group for your Bachelor Thesis supervision at the Chair of Information Systems & Management (Prof. Dr. Veit).
APPLICATION period will start on the 18th and end on the 24th of October 2021.
Please apply via the general application process of the cluster here:
Admission announcement: 26.10.2021
Kick-off: 28.10.2021, 12:15-13:45 (J 1101/02)
Workshop Case Studies (1): 18.11.2021, 14:15-18:45 (only for those conducting a case study) (J 1101/02)
Disposition: 02.12.2021, 14:15-18:45 (J 1101/02)
Workshop Literature Reviews: 13.01.2022, 15:45-18:45 (only for those conducting a literature review) (J 1106)
Workshop Case Studies (2): 13.01.2022, 15:45-18:45 (only for those conducting a case study) (J 2105)
As our chair offers the possibility to start a thesis at several points of time during a year, there may be several similar Digicampus groups for Bachelor Final Theses at our chair.
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to the cluster Digicampus Group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission:
1. download and complete the Excel application form (available in the Digicampus group)
2. upload the Excel application to the cluster Digicampus group
3. upload your latest Transcript of Records (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a thesis at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Also in the Excel form, please give details on at least one seminar that you have passed and supply your seminar topic and the associated chair. Passing of at least one seminar is a mandatory requirement for an application.
* In case you have not conducted your seminar at this chair, the chair may ask you additionally to send your your seminar paper for a check of eligibility.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
|Performance record||Written Thesis and Presentation|
|Online/Digitale Veranstaltung||Veranstaltung wird online/digital abgehalten.|
|Literaturhinweise||All literature for theses is written in English. Hence, all theses and seminars at the chair are written and presented also in English.|
You will have the opportunity to present your work in a disposition presentation and a midterm presentation to discuss your topics with other students and to an audience of specialists. The annotations and suggestions from the group will help you to improve your thesis concepts.
An overview of the complete Bachelor theses process can be found at http://www.wiwi.uni-augsburg.de/en/bwl/veit/teaching/theses/Bachelor/