|Home institute||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
|First appointment||Thu , 30.04.2020 13:00 - 14:30, Room: (J 1207)|
All others: Please contact Christina Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check whether you are eligible.
* Students are required to have successfully completed (at least) one research seminar, preferably at the Chair of Information Systems and Management.
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the thesis and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
APPLICATION period will start on the 20th and end on the 26th of April.
Please apply via the general application process of the cluster here:
Admission announcement: 28.04.2020
Kick-off: 30.04.2020, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm (J 1207 or online)
Disposition: 26.05.2020, 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm (J 2101 or online)
Workshop: 08.07.2020, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (J 2101, J 1207 + J 2102 or online)
--> An additional workshop "Introduction Case Studies" - only for students who will conduct a case study or similar qualitative research - will be held on: 18.05.2020, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (J 1409 or online)
Due to the current situation with the Corona-19 pandemic, the kick-off event will be held fully digitally via the platform “Zoom”. After the kick-off, a recording of the lecture will be uploaded to Digicampus in MP4-format. Hence, students may also view the kick-off ex-post.
The Zoom meeting-code is:
Meeting-ID: 954 0959 9938
As our chair offers the possibility to start a thesis at several points of time during a year, there may be several similar Digicampus groups for Bachelor Final Theses at our chair.
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to the cluster Digicampus Group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission:
1. download and complete the Excel application form (available in the Digicampus group)
2. upload the Excel application to the cluster Digicampus group
3. upload your latest Transcript of Records (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a thesis at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Also in the Excel form, please give details on at least one seminar that you have passed and supply your seminar topic and the associated chair. Passing of at least one seminar is a mandatory requirement for an application.
* In case you have not conducted your seminar at this chair, the chair may ask you additionally to send your your seminar paper for a check of eligibility.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
CONTACT PERSON for this course: Christina Wagner (email@example.com)
|Performance record||Written Thesis and Presentation|
|Online/Digitale Veranstaltung||Veranstaltung wird online/digital abgehalten.|
|Literaturhinweise||All literature for theses is written in English. Hence, all theses and seminars at the chair are written and presented also in English.|
You will have the opportunity to present your work in a disposition presentation and a midterm presentation to discuss your topics with other students and to an audience of specialists. The annotations and suggestions from the group will help you to improve your thesis concepts.
An overview of the complete Bachelor theses process can be found at http://www.wiwi.uni-augsburg.de/en/bwl/veit/teaching/theses/Bachelor/
|(J 1207)||Thursday. 30.04. 13:00 - 14:30|
|(J 1409)||Monday. 18.05. 14:00 - 17:00|
|(J 2101)||Tuesday. 26.05. 14:00 - 19:00|
|(J 2101 + J 1207 + J 2102)||Wednesday. 08.07. 14:00 - 17:00|
|Current number of participants||10|