|Home institute||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
|First appointment||Thu , 25.04.2019 10:00 - 12:00, Room: (J 2101)|
Master Informatik und Informationswirtschaft
All others: Please contact Manuel Trenz (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check whether you are eligible.
* Students are required to have successfully completed (at least) one research seminar, preferably at the Chair of Information Systems and Management.
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the thesis and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
Join this group in order to apply for a MASTER Thesis at the Chair of Information Systems & Management (Prof. Dr. Veit).
APPLICATION period will take place within 08.04.-21.04.19
Admission announcement will take place per email on the 23.04.19.
Kick-off - 25.04.19 10 am - 12 pm, J 2101
Disposition - 23.05.19, 9 am - 12 pm, J 1409
Interim presentation - 16.07.19, 12 pm - 5 pm, J 2102
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to this Digicampus Group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission, each student is required
1. to download and complete the Excel application form (available in the Digicampus group)
2. to upload the Excel application
3. to upload her/his latest Transcript of Records (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a thesis at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Also in the Excel form, please give details on at least one seminar that you have passed and supply your seminar topic and the associated chair. Passing of at least one seminar is a mandatory requirement for an application.
* In case you have not conducted your seminar at this chair, the chair might ask you additionally to send your your seminar paper for a check of eligibility.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
|Performance record||Written Thesis and Presentation|
|Literaturhinweise||All literature for theses is written in English. Hence, all theses and seminars at the chair are written and presented also in English.|
|Miscellanea||You will have the opportunity to present your work in a midterm presentation and to discuss your topics with other students. The annotations and suggestions from the group will help you to improve your thesis concepts. In the final presentation you have the opportunity to present your work to an audience of specialists.|
|(J 2101)||Thursday. 25.04. 10:00 - 12:00|
|(J 1409)||Thursday. 23.05. 09:00 - 12:00|
|(J 2102)||Tuesday. 16.07. 12:00 - 17:00|
|Current number of participants||2|