|Home institute||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the seminar paper and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to this Digicampus Group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission, each student is required
1. to download and complete the Excel application form (available in the Digicampus group)
2. to upload the Excel application
3. to upload her/his latest Transcript of Records (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a seminar paper at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
|Performance record||Written Seminar Paper and Presentation|
|Modul (veraltet; neu: Modulverzeichnissuche bzw. LV-Gruppen-Zuordnung)||Admitted students will receive further details (date, time and location) on the introductory meeting in a separate e-mail.|
|Literaturhinweise||Initial readings are provided during the seminar|
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
|Current number of participants||0|
|expected number of participants||18|