|Heimat-Einrichtung||Prof. Dr. Daniel Veit – Betriebswirtschaftslehre mit Schwerpunkt Information Systems und Management|
|Veranstaltungstyp||Seminar in der Kategorie Lehre|
|Vorbesprechung||Di , 21.10.2014 14:00 - 15:30|
All others: Please contact Manuel Trenz (email@example.com) to check whether you are eligible.
* Basic knowledge of the topics (e.g., from attending our lectures) is beneficial.
* Working knowledge of English is necessary to understand the literature provided as well as to write the seminar paper and to present one's findings.
* We furthermore recommend attending introductory courses offered by the university library.
All students will be TENTATIVELY admitted to this Digicampus group.
To proceed with the selection process and to be considered for final admission, each student is required
1. to download and complete the Excel application form (available in the Digicampus group)
2. to upload the completed Excel application form
3. to upload her/his latest Transcript of Records (Notenauszug)
After the application deadline and given that all necessary information was provided, students will receive notice on whether they have been selected to write a seminar paper at the chair.
Admitted students will gain final admission and remain in the Digicampus group for further collaboration. Students with declined applications will be removed from the Digicampus group.
|Leistungsnachweis||Written Seminar Paper and Presentation|
|Modul (veraltet; neu: Modulverzeichnissuche bzw. LV-Gruppen-Zuordnung)||
- Introduction to academic research principles and academic writing
- Individual arrangements between student and supervisor
- Paper writing and final presentation
|Literaturhinweise||All literature for theses is written in English. Hence, all theses and seminars at the chair are written and presented also in English.|
* In the Excel Application Form, please provide a short motivation for your topic or field of interest.
* Please make sure to provide a recent transcript of records (STUDIS / Notenauszug).
|Aktuelle Anzahl der Teilnehmenden||0|